Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wedding #2 Coming Soon

So Jess' and my Manila wedding is coming up.

It will be on Jan. 15, 2011.

Austin wedding (3 of 3, phew!) will be on Sept. 10, 2011.

Kindly RSVP to twitha at gmail dot com

Our wedsite (that I hadn't updated in a while, oops!) is
http://mousebee.mydagsite.com

Jess and I are actually looking at houses to close by March, too, AND my folks are coming for the holidays, so it's a happy but a tad stressful time. I still need to make sure my wedding dresses (that I got early, heehee) still fit! That and other preparations.

If I had forgotten to invite you, I am sorry. Nonetheless, I am trying my best to coordinate everything.

Do help us by RSVP'ing with
-what wedding you plan to attend (both is fine, too!)
-physical address
-phone number where we can reach you
-email address

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment